All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart modeling right away with this hands-on guide to learning Autodesk Maya 2016 Introducing Autodesk Maya 2016 is the official guide to the most popular and complex 3D application on the market. Building from the ground up, this book combines straightforward text with practical examples that make it easy to absorb the basics and start designing and animating your own digital models and scenes. The tutorials offer realistic challenges and clear explanations, laid out in fun, step-by-step lessons that help you gain confidence and learn by doing. You'll delve into CG and 3D core concepts and production workflows, then get right to work designing an animation of the solar system as you learn the interface and basic tools. As your modeling skills grow, you'll build a steam locomotive, a starfish, a table lamp, and much more as you learn to rig your model for animation, create fabric motion with nCloth, and add the lighting and effects that bring your scenes to life. The companion website features downloadable project files that help you see how the pros do it, and the book includes real-world examples from talented users who were beginners just like you. * Master the Maya 2016 interface, menus, and plug-ins * Begin building simple animations right away * Explore modeling, rendering, animation, and cloth motion * Add lighting, rendering, dynamics, simulations, and effects If you want to work like the pros, Introducing Autodesk Maya 2016 is the perfect primer for getting started.
- Author BiographyDariush Derakhshani is an award-winning visual effects supervisor, author, and educator whose work has appeared in The Fantastic Four, Pan's Labyrinth, the South Park TV series, and countless commercials and music videos. An Autodesk Certified Instructor, he teaches 3D animation and is the author of previous editions of Introducing Maya. Dariush is coauthor of the Autodesk 3ds Max series of books.
- Author(s)Dariush Derakhshani
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.