Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has evolved from our combined experience of working in computing services at the University of London (for the last nine years at King's College, and before that eight years at Imperial College and seven at Chelsea College) in the teaching, advice and technical support of Fortran and related areas. Thanks are due to:- * the staff and students at King's College London - without them ne of this would have been possible; also the support and facilities provided by the Computer Centre; * the patience of our families during the lengthy period required to develop the courses upon which this book is based and whilst preparing the camera ready copy; * the staff at NAG, Salford Fortran and DEC for their support. Special thanks to Steve Lionel at DEC and Tim Bartle at Salford for the opportunity to take part in the beta testing of the Alpha compiler and the Salford Nag compiler respectively. The lessons to be learnt from moving programs between the three compilers were invaluable; * the people on comp. lang. fortran and the specialist Fortran 90 list.
- Author(s)Ian D. Chivers,Jane Sleightholme
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/09/1995
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight772 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.