All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Genetics takes readers on a journey through this new science to the discovery of DNA and the heart of the human gene map. In everyday life, many of us increasingly have to make moral decisions where genetics plays a part. This book gives us the information to do so.
- Author BiographySteve Jones is Professor of Genetics at University College London. His hugely renowned popular science books include Almost Like a Whale and The Language of Genes. Borin Van Loon has worked on numerous Introducing titles. He is a freelance illustrator, surrealist painter and collagist.
- Author(s)Steve Jones
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleIntroducing...
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Borin Van Loon
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.