All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow is new techlogy-cyberwarfare, drones, and more-affecting global security? Are the 2015 Sustainable Development Goals having an impact?What progress are governments making in dealing with climate change? Is there a viable solution to the Syrian refugee crisis? How do we reconcile the concepts of universal human rights and national sovereignty? These are among the difficult questions addressed in this new, fully revised and updated edition of Introducing Global Issues. The material has been successfully designed for readers with little or prior kwledge of the topics covered. Each chapter provides an analytical overview of the issue addressed, identifies central actors and perspectives, and outlines past progress and future prospects. Discussion questions are posed to enhance students' appreciation of the complexities involved, and suggestions for further reading additionally enrich the text.
- Author BiographyMichael T. Snarr is associate professor of social and political studies at Wilmington College, USA. D. Neil Snarr is professor emeritus of sociology at Wilmington College, USA.
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBoulder CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byD.Neil Snarr,Michael T. Snarr
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.