All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the theories that led Jung to break away from Freud and describing his own near psychotic breakdown in mid-life, this book demonstrates how it was entirely logical for him to explore the psychology of religion, alchemy, astology, the I Ching and other phemena rejected by science.
- Author(s)Maggie Hyde
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleIntroducing...
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/12/2004
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael McGuinness
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK),Trade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.