All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionNow fully revised and in its third edition, this comprehensive best-selling text, Introducing Management: A Development Guide, explains the principles and practice of management and is ideal for both new and existing managers to assist them in their role. The text incorporates the latest invations in management thinking and reflects the changes within the management standards. This is an essential resource for those undertaking qualifications at S/NVQ at Level 3. The learning development is clearly structured in each chapter to include:- Objectives, Insights, Case Studies, Examples, Review Your Learning, Back to Work, allowing the user to check their understanding and apply the concepts and principles to their own work situation.
- Author BiographyHas extensive management and training experience in both public and private sector organisations, including the design and delivery of training solutions and material. She is co-director of the Learning Approach, a training and resource consultancy specialising in developing managers.
- Author(s)Kate Williams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.