All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPositive psychologists seek to find and nurture genius and talent, and to make rmal life more fulfilling, rather than treat mental illness. This Practical Guide explores how we can all have a life of enjoyment , in which we savour the positive emotions that are part of healthy living; a life of engagement where we feel confident we can tackle the tasks we face; and a 'life of affiliation', being part of something larger than ourselves. Free of jargon but full of straightforward advice, case studies and step-by-step instructions, this is the perfect concise start to making your life better.
- Author BiographyBridget Grenville-Cleave: Bridget Grenville-Cleave is a founder member of the International Positive Psychology Association.
- Author(s)Bridget Grenville-Cleave
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleIntroducing...
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width118 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.