All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition provides full summaries of the most important psychological research studies and includes an expanded section on methodology. The studies have been selected to highlight the major areas of psychology and studies are grouped under headings of social, developmental, cognitive and biological psychology.
- Author BiographyPHILIP BANYARD is Associate Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University, UK, and was Chief Examiner for the OCR A level in Psychology. He has written numerous articles for teachers and students of psychology, and has been teaching introductory level psychology for many years. ANDREW GRAYSON is Senior Lecturer in Psychology in the Centre for Human Development and Learning at the Open University, UK. He has taught developmental psychology, introductory psychology and research methods at degree level for over twelve years.
- Author(s)Andrew Grayson,Philip Banyard
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1008 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.