All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes someone feel healthy? Why do some people respond differently under stress to others? Why don't people always follow nursing advice? This second edition of Introducing Psychology for Nurses and Healthcare Professionalsprovides an accessible but thorough introduction to the key psychological theories and concepts which underpin nursing and healthcare, and clearly demonstrates how they can be applied in clinical practice. Using a research-led approach, each chapter guides you through important theories and topics in health psychology, such as lifespan and development, communication, and social processes, and helps you use your understanding to deliver better patient care.
- Author(s)Dominic Upton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1088 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.