All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis product identifies the basic punctuation marks: full stop, comma, question mark, apostrophe, speech marks and capital letter. Each part of speech is treated by: defining the punctuation mark and its usage; using examples to illustrate the definition; and, setting a range of interactive activities that develop and consolidate understanding. It contains digital copymasters. It is ideal for middle and upper primary levels; and, ages 7-12. Features: Prim Ed Interactive is a new range of invative software products designed for use with: interactive whiteboards; single user computers; and, projector screens. The easy to use interactive software allows teachers to introduce and explore key concepts in a developmental manner and at a pace of their choice. Combining instructional and practice activities, the software provides the opportunity for large group literacy instruction in an IT environment, with the use of interactive whiteboards or projector screens.
- PublisherPrim-Ed Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitlePrim-Ed Interactives S.
- Place of PublicationNew Ross
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintPrim-Ed Publishing
- Content Notesd., col.
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.