Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines the formalisms of a vel kwledge-driven framework for spoken dialogue management and present the implementation of the model-based Adaptive Spoken Dialogue Manager(ASDM) called OwlSpeak. The authors have identified three stakeholders that probably influence the behavior of the ASDM: the user, the SDS, and a complex Intelligent Environment (IE) consisting of various devices, services, and task descriptions. The theoretical foundation of a working ontology-based spoken dialogue description framework, the prototype implementation of the ASDM, and the evaluation activities that are presented as part of this book contribute to the ongoing research on spoken dialogue management by establishing the fertile ground of model-based adaptive spoken dialogue management. This text is ideal for advanced undergraduate students, PhD students, postdocs and academic and industrial researchers and developers in speech, and multimodal interactive systems.
- Author(s)Tobias Heinroth,Wolfgang Minker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.