All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSport Psychology: A Practical Guide by Dr Arld LeUnes will help you become fitter and stronger, achieve your goals and enjoy exercise, with proven, expert techniques. It's full of practical tips to help you train your mind and improve your health. You can improve your performance whatever your sport or level of fitness, relieve stress and reduce anxiety about life's challenges, recover from injury faster and more effectively, and make exercise a habit and feel better all round.
- Author BiographyDr Arnold LeUnes is Professor of Psychology at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. His main teaching areas are sport psychology and abnormal psychology, and his research focuses almost totally on sport-related issues. He has written a popular textbook on sport psychology as well as a reference work on psychological testing in sport psychology, published over 100 journal articles, and made well over 100 conference presentations. He is married to Judy, an animal rights and teacher advocate, and has six children ages 22 to 48 and nine grandchildren.
- Author(s)Arnold LeUnes
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleIntroducing...
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight136 g
- Width118 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.