All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional Bedfordshire lace, with its wonderful designs for flowers, leaf sprays and grounds, has a growing appeal for the modern lace-maker. Barbara Underwood w offers a graded course essential for the newcomer to Bedfordshire lace. It provides a thorough grounding in the techniques.
- Author BiographyBarbara Underwoodhas an established repautation as a teacher, lace-maker and designer. She has made a special study of the fine traditional laces of the English East Midlands and has played a leading role in teaching and promoting them.
- Author(s)Barbara M. Underwood
- PublisherRuth Bean Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/1993
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBedford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRuth Bean Publishers
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width21 mm
- Height27 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.