Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhat s new and improved in the newest release of the Microsoft Windows(r) family of client operating systems? Which versions of Windows Vista are right for you and your organization? How will the new features and capabilities in Windows Vista improve security, make users more productive, and make it easier for IT professionals to deploy, manage, and support Windows desktops and mobile clients? Popular author and MVP William Stanek offers expert insights in this first look into the latest generation of Windows operating systems. Discover the new features and tools for deploying Windows Vista, help secure PCs and user accounts, migrate user settings and data, manage application compatibility, improve reliability, reduce support costs, develop applications, and help users achieve new levels of productivity and success at home or on the job. It s the guided preview for IT professionals, business decision makers, early adopters, users, and developers and anyone else who wants to start planning and hit the ground running with Windows Vista.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Stanek is a Microsoft MVP with 20+ years of experience in systems management and advanced programming. He is an award-winning author who's written more than 100 books, including Windows 7 Administrator's Pocket Consultant and Windows Server 2008 Inside Out. He is the series editor for the Pocket Consultant line of books.
- Author(s)William R. Stanek
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/06/2006
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width188 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.