All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents a guide to the background and study of the Old Testament that incorporates current scholarship with an affirming faith stance. The book's treatment of the Old Testament and intertestamental literature provides a theologically balanced approach with attention to traditional concerns of introduction plus a focus on issues of relevance and practical religious value. A comprehensive compilation that includes maps, charts and tables, a glossary, indices, and drawings, this work offers a significant contribution to the study and appreciation of the Old Testament.
- Author BiographyDouglas R. Clark is Dean and Professor of Old Testament at Walla Walla College, Washington. John C. Brunt is Vice President for Academic Administration at Walla Walla College, Washington.
- Author(s)Douglas R. Clark,John C. Brunt
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/08/1997
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.