All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionBook Description: Many introductions to the New Testament are either too simple, t providing all the necessary information, or overly complicated and written at a level out of the reach of an average person with seminary training. This work is neither. The author is thorough, (providing over 200 foottes), but at a level that is understandable, and in a concise manner. In this work Weaver discusses issues of: authorship date location of writing recipients purpose book message He also addresses more challenging subjects, such as: the syptic problem the ending of the Gospel of Mark the rthern and southern Galatia theories the genre of Hebrews the slavific status of the readers of Hebrews justification in the epistle of James interpretive approaches to the book of 1 John interpretive approaches to the book of Revelation Weaver provides important background information concerning the following biblical cities: Corinth Ephesus Philippi Colossae Thessalonica For those who are visual learners, a plethora of charts are provided including: The Seven Signs in John's Gospel The Messianic Prophecies of Matthew's Gospel Paul's Interactions with the Corinthian Church Paul's Roman Imprisonments Contrasted these things clauses in 1 John Literature of the New Testament Books The Writers of the New Testament and Chrology of the New Testament Also included is a link to a FREE online course by the author to complement the book (the first half is already available, the remainder to be completed shortly). This course is also entitled, Introducing the New Testament Books In this volume, the author demonstrates that he is passionate about providing high quality resources at an affordable price within the reach of everyone serious about studying God's Word. Get your copy today!
- Author BiographyPaul D. Weaver, originally hailing from Columbus, IN is the Director as well as a Professor of Bible and Theology at the Word of Life Bible Institute in Toalmas, Hungary. He is a graduate of Appalachian Bible College (B.A., Theology), Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M., Bible Exposition) and is currently working on his doctorate at Baptist Bible Seminary (Ph.D., Biblical Studies). Prior to becoming the Director, he served 4 years as the Academic Dean. He has taught the New Testament at a college level for 11 years. He has contributed articles to the Popular Encyclopedia of Church History as well as The Journal of Ministry and Theology. He is the author of Introducing the New Testament Books, and is presently editor for an upcoming book in the same series: Surveying the New Testament Books, which is to be released in 2015.
- Author(s)Paul D Weaver
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.