All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning professor John Kaltners new work offers a general introduction and orientation to the Quran. It surveys the origin, structure, contents, study, and use of Islams sacred text. Offering selective rather than comprehensive coverage, the work allows for discussion and analysis of specific themes and issues of interest to modern readers.
- Author(s)John Kaltner
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width158 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.