All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Aircraft Structural Analysis, Second Edition, is an essential resource for learning aircraft structural analysis. Based on the author's best-selling text Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students, this brief book covers the basics of structural analysis as applied to aircraft structures. Coverage of elasticity, energy methods, and virtual work sets the stage for discussions of airworthiness/airframe loads and stress analysis of aircraft components. Numerous worked examples, illustrations, and sample problems show how to apply the concepts to realistic situations. This text is designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students of aerospace and aeronautical engineering as well as for professional development and training courses.
- Author BiographyT.H.G. Megson is a professor emeritus with the Department of Civil Engineering at Leeds University (UK). For Elsevier he has written the market leading Butterworth Heinemann textbooks Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students and Introduction to Aircraft Structural Analysis (a briefer derivative of the aircraft structures book), as well as the text/ref hybrid Structural and Stress Analysis.
- Author(s)T. H. G. Megson
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1330 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.