All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained treatment assumes only some kwledge of real numbers and real analysis. The first three chapters focus on the basics of point-set topology, after which the text proceeds to homology groups and continuous mapping, barycentric subdivision, and simplicial complexes. Exercises form an integral part of the text. 1961 edition.
- Author BiographyAndrew H.Wallace is Professor Emeritus at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)A. H. Wallace
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width138 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.