All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book primarily focuses on the design of analog and digital communication systems; and has been structured to cater to the second year engineering undergraduate students of Computer Science, Information Techlogy, Electrical Engineering and Electronics and Communication departments. For better understanding, the basics of analog communication systems are outlined before the digital communication systems section. The content of this book is also suitable for the students with little kwledge in communication systems. The book is divided into five modules for efficient presentation, and it provides numerous examples and illustrations for the detailed understanding of the subject, in a thorough manner.Technical topics discussed in the book include:Analog modulation techniques-AM, FM and PMDigital modulation techniques-ASK, PSK, FSK, QPSK, MSK and M-ary modulationPulse modulation techniques and Data communicationSource coding techniques-Shann Fa and Huffman coding; channel coding techniques-Linear block codes and convolutional codesAdvanced communication techniques topics includes-Cellular communication, Satellite communication and multiple access schemes.
- Author BiographyR. Kalidoss and K. S. Vishvaksenan, SSN College of Engineering, lndia, and M. A. Bhagyaveni, Anna University, India.
- Author(s)K. S. Vishvaksenan,M. A. Bhagyaveni,R. Kalidoss
- PublisherRiver Publishers
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRiver Publishers Series in Communications
- Place of PublicationGistrup
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintRiver Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.