All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise and accessible textbook supports a foundation or module course on A.I., covering a broad selection of the subdisciplines within this field. The book presents concrete algorithms and applications in the areas of agents, logic, search, reasoning under uncertainty, machine learning, neural networks and reinforcement learning. Topics and features: presents an application-focused and hands-on approach to learning the subject; provides study exercises of varying degrees of difficulty at the end of each chapter, with solutions given at the end of the book; supports the text with highlighted examples, definitions, and theorems; includes chapters on predicate logic, PROLOG, heuristic search, probabilistic reasoning, machine learning and data mining, neural networks and reinforcement learning; contains an extensive bibliography for deeper reading on further topics; supplies additional teaching resources, including lecture slides and training data for learning algorithms, at an associated website.
- Author BiographyDr. Wolfgang Ertel is a professor at the Collaborative Center for Applied Research on Service Robotics at the Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Ertel
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleUndergraduate Topics in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byNathanael T. Black
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.76Trending at AU $39.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.