All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to using a telescope and observing the night sky. Telescopes and accessories are explained. There is an introduction to sky charts and their menclature. Some sky charts are presented indicating the position of popular celestial objects. There is a section on photography with example photos. Hopefully, there is eugh to get you started in this interesting subject. There is also a section on amateur telescope making, how to make your own dobsonian telescope and scotch mount. Finally, there is a list of web links to astromy sites, manufacturers and dealers of equipment and software.
- Author BiographyThe author has a BSc Hons and BAppSc in Geology. He has observed the night sky through telescopes since a child from the clear skies of Australia. With the development of new equipment and techniques, particularly in CCD imaging and optics, the enthusiasm continues.
- Author(s)Rob Kanen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.