Introduction to Bioinformatics: A Theoretical and Practical Approach by David Womble (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $155.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 17 Oct
- AU $38.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- Descriptionto Bioinformatics A Theoretical and Practical Approach Edited by Stephen A. Krawetz, PhD Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit MI and David D. Womble, PhD Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI ~ Springer Science+ ~ Business Media, LLC (c) 2003 Springer Science+Business Media New York Originally published by Humana Press !ne. in 2003 Softcover reprint of the hardcover 1 st edition 2003 humanapress.com Ali rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, microfilming, recording, or otherwise without written permission from the Publisher. Ali papers, comments, opinions, conclusions, or recommendations are those of the author(s), and do t necessarily reflect the views of the publisher. This publication is printed on acid-free paper. G) ANSI Z39.48-1984 (American Standards Institute) Permanence of Paper for Printed Library Materials. Production Editor: Mark J. Breaugh. Cover design by Patricia F. Cleary and Paul A. Thiessen. Cover illustration by Paul A. Thiessen, chemicalgraphics.com.
- Author(s)David Womble
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1403 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byDavid D. Womble,Stephen A. Krawetz
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.