All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with Buddha's life story, this compelling guide reveals how Buddha'sextraordinary wisdom is the method to achieve lasting happiness and freedom from life's problems. Meditation is explained clearly and simply as a tool for developing transformative qualities such as inner peace, love, and joy. The essential principles of Buddhism and the Buddhist way of life are accessible to beginners, and this clear presentation will also inspire those who have been practicing for years.
- Author BiographyVenerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 22 highly acclaimed books that transmit perfectly the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has also founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist Centers and groups throughout the world. In his teachings, Geshe Kelsang emphasizes the importance of meditation and how to apply it in daily life. He reveals practical methods for developing wisdom, cultivating a good heart and maintaining a peaceful mind through which we can all find true and lasting happiness. Demonstrating these qualities perfectly in his own life, Geshe Kelsang has dedicated his whole life to helping others find inner peace and happiness.
- Author(s)Geshe Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width151 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.