Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionChain mail is so complicated! I could never do that! Yes you can. With the techniques presented in this book, you'll soon be making chains and sheet weaves for jewelry and armor. Chain mail isn't complicated, with the right instructions. In Introduction to Chain Mail, you'll learn about the tools and materials needed to make mail, and master eight different weaves. Directions for several complete projects are included. This book is lavishly illustrated with step by step illustrations and photos of samples and finished pieces. The paper book is substantially expanded from the Kindle version. An expanded Kindle edition will be available soon. Note: If you would like to order materials at the same time you purchase this book, you will need: 2 pairs flat se pliers 2,000 aluminum rings, 18swg 3/16 inside diameter 500 aluminum rings, 18swg 1/4 inside diameter 500 aluminum rings, 18swg 5/16 inside diameter The aluminum rings can be plain or adized.
- Author BiographyLiz Cademy is a web designer, graphic designer, teacher, writer and craftswoman. She began making chain mail about 5 years ago, and has taught sellout classes for 4 years. Liz has written several ebooks on knitting and chain mail. This is her first print book. She lives in a house in the New England woods with two mostly grown children, a silly lizard, and a cat who hasn't chosen itself yet.
- Author(s)Liz Cademy
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Liz Cademy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.