All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most current research and approaches to clinical psychology. Designed to provide a thorough survey of the field, Introduction to Clinical Psychology, 7/e is accessible to all types of students. This text presents a scholarly portrayal of the history, content, professional functions, and the future of clinical psychology. Extensive use of case material and real-world applications illustrates each theoretical approach. This text is available in a variety of formats - digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. Learning Goals Upon completing this book, readers will be able to: * Understand the history, content, professional functions, and the future of clinical psychology. * Apply theoretical concepts to real-world clinical psychology.
- Author(s)Douglas A. Bernstein,Geoffrey P. Kramer,Vicky Phares
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1192 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.