Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book provides a comprehensive introduction to computational mathematics, which forms an essential part of modern numerical algorithms and scientific computing. It uses a theorem-free approach with just the right balance between mathematics and numerical algorithms. It covers all major topics in computational mathematics with a wide range of carefully selected numerical algorithms, ranging from the root-finding algorithms, numerical integration, numerical methods of partial differential equations, finite element methods, optimization algorithms, stochastic models, to nlinear curve-fitting and swarm optimization. Especially suitable for undergraduates and graduates in computational mathematics, numerical algorithms, and scientific computing, it can be used as a textbook and/or reference book.
- Author(s)Xin-She Yang
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.