All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an essential tool for second-year undergraduate students and above, providing clear and concise explanations of the basic concepts of computer graphics, and enabling the reader to immediately implement these concepts in Java 2D and/or 3D with only elementary kwledge of the programming language. Features: provides an ideal, self-contained introduction to computer graphics, with theory and practice presented in integrated combination; presents a practical guide to basic computer graphics programming using Java 2D and 3D; includes new and expanded content on the integration of text in 3D, particle systems, billboard behaviours, dynamic surfaces, the concept of level of detail, and the use of functions of two variables for surface modelling; contains many pedagogical tools, including numerous easy-to-understand example programs and end-of-chapter exercises; supplies useful supplementary material, including additional exercises, solutions, and program examples, at an associated website.
- Author BiographyDr. Frank Klawonn is a Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Head of the Data Analysis and Pattern Recognition Laboratory at Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences, Germany. He is also Head of the Bioinformatics and Statistics group at the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research, Braunschweig, Germany. He is a co-author of the Springer textbook Guide to Intelligent Data Analysis.
- Author(s)Frank Klawonn
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleUndergraduate Topics in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note142 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.