Introduction to Computers by Misty Vermaat, Gary B. Shelly, Steven Freund, Thomas J. Cashman (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you to learn about digital world. This text provides an introduction to the information on computers and techlogy. It also helps you gain an understanding of the essential computer concepts you need to kw to help you be successful in computing world.
- Author BiographySteven M. Freund attended the University of Central Florida and serves as a leader instructor of various Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, programming, and Internet technology courses throughout Central Florida. An integral author for the successful Shelly Cashman Series since 2001, he has presented at the annual customer conference, the Shelly Cashman Series Institute, as well as other customer events. Mr. Freund has co-authored multiple editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, Mozilla Firefox, Windows(R) Internet Explorer, Windows(R), Office, and Dreamweaver books. He has also written numerous successful instructor supplements. Gary B. Shelly wrote and published his first computer education textbook in 1969. More than twenty million copies of Shelly Cashman Series' textbooks have been sold. Gary and a talented group of contributing authors have produced books on computer programming, computer concepts, and application software that are the leading textbooks in the computer technology market today. Gary has hosted the annual Shelly Cashman Institute, a week-long training event focusing on the latest topics in technology, for the past 34 years. Misty E. Vermaat has more than 25 years of experience in the field of computer and information technology. In addition to consulting in the field, she was an Associate Professor at Purdue University Calumet, teaching or developing Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, database management, systems analysis and design, and programming courses. Since 1990, Ms. Vermaat has led the development of the Shelly Cashman Series and has written or co-authored numerous Series textbooks, including many editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, DISCOVERING COMPUTERS FUNDAMENTALS, and Microsoft(R) Word books.
- Author(s)Gary B. Shelly,Misty Vermaat,Steven Freund,Thomas J. Cashman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.