All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Condensed Matter Physics discusses the basic concept and determination of crystal structure along with the free-electron theory, band theory, semiconductors and a few devices. Magnetic properties suitable for undergraduate and post-graduate students are also discussed in detail. Superconductivity from phemelogical to quantum theories have been described in a lucid manner. A few problems and tables are given at appropriate places.
- Author BiographyK. C. Barua.: Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh, Assam
- Author(s)K.C. Barua
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.