All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionEngineers rely upon the accuracy of prepackaged computer codes, and determining a code's validity requires an understanding of continuum mechanics and models. This self-contained text introduces classical continuum models within a modern framework. Its numerous exercises illustrate the governing principles, linearizations, and other approximations that constitute classical continuum models. 2007 edition.
- Author(s)Ray M. Bowen
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.