All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Edition of this text, which is largely revised and updated version of <em>Introduction to Linear and Digital Control Systems</em> by the same author, continues to build on the fundamental concepts covered earlier.<br><br>The text discusses the important concepts of control systems, transfer functions and system components. It describes system stability, employing the Hurwitz-Routh stability criterion, root locus technique, Bode plot and polar and Nyquist plots. In addition, this student-friendly book features in-depth coverage of controllers, compensators, state-space modelling, and discrete time systems.<br><br>The book is designed for undergraduate courses in control systems for electrical engineering, electronics and instrumentation, electronics and communication, instrumentation and control, and computer science and engineering courses.
- Author Biography<strong>Arun K. Ghosh</strong> (PhD, Physics, Calcutta University; Postdoctoral Fellow, Rice University, Houston, Texas) is Visiting Professor, Sir J.C. Bose School of Engineering, Hooghly. Earlier, he served as Head, Instrumentation Centre, University of Kalyani; Principal, Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology, Berhampur; and Principal, Bengal College of Engineering and Technology, Durgapur.<br><br>A distinguished teacher, Professor Ghosh has over 26 years of teaching experience and has published 35 research papers in journals of national and international repute.
- Author(s)Arun K. Ghosh
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.