All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis text on a central area of number theory covers p-adic L-functions, class numbers, cyclotomic units, Fermat's Last Theorem, and Iwasawa's theory of Z_p-extensions. This edition contains a new chapter on the work of Thaine, Kolyvagin, and Rubin, including a proof of the Main Conjecture, as well as a chapter on other recent developments, such as primality testing via Jacobi sums and Sintt's proof of the vanishing of Iwasawa's f-invariant.
- Author(s)Lawrence C. Washington
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number83
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1997. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.