All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to illustrate by significant special examples three aspects of the theory of Diophantine approximations: the formal relationships that exist between counting processes and the functions entering the theory; the determination of these functions for numbers given as classical numbers; and certain asymptotic estimates holding almost everywhere. Each chapter works out a special case of a much broader general theory, as yet unkwn. Indications for this are given throughout the book, together with reference to current publications. The book may be used in a course in number theory, whose students will thus be put in contact with interesting but accessible problems on the ground floor of mathematics.
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight231 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd revised ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.