All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for students in Higher and Further Education who are approaching documentary production for the first time, written in an accessible style by Media staff at the University of Portsmouth, all of whom have backgrounds in media production/journalism. The book covers the making of documentaries from concept through to post-production.
- Author BiographySeale Kochberg is Course Leader of the BA Moving Image programme at the University of Portsmouth.
- PublisherWallflower Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWallflower Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width188 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySearle Kochberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.