All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of elliptic curves and modular forms provides a fruitful meeting ground for such diverse areas as number theory, complex analysis, algebraic geometry, and representation theory. This book starts out with a problem from elementary number theory and proceeds to lead its reader into the modern theory, covering such topics as the Hasse-Weil L-function and the conjecture of Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer. This new edition details the current state of kwledge of elliptic curves.
- Author(s)Neal Koblitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/1993
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 97
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight556 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.