All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- Description'Geldart' has over the years established itself as a standard account of English law, expounding the body of the modern law as set in its historical context. Regularly updated since its first publication, it remains indispensable to student and layman alike as a concise, reliable guide. Since publication of the tenth edition in 1991 there have been considerable developments in English law. Sir David Yardley has taken these developments into account, and substantially rewritten several parts of the book. Particular issues of the past four years include the Royal Commission on Criminal Justice, alterations to the law of manslaughter, and the new twists in laws concerning children, intellectual property, and contract and leasehold reforms.
- Author BiographyD. C. M. Yardley, a barrister of Gray's Inn, is the author of Introduction to British Constitutional Law, 7th edition, Butterworth, 1990. He was formerly Professor of Law at Buckingham University.
- Author(s)William Geldart
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/1995
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOpus
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight268 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySir David Yardley
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.