All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of a bestseller presents updated techlogy advances that have occurred since publication of the first edition. It increases the utility and scope of the content through numerous case studies and examples and an entirely new set of problems and solutions. The book also has an accompanying instructor's guide and presents rubrics by which instructors can increase student learning and evaluate student outcomes, chapter by chapter. The book focuses on the increasing importance of water resources and energy in the broader context of environmental sustainability. It's interdisciplinary coverage includes soil science, physical chemistry, mineralogy, geology, ground pollution, and more.
- Author BiographyDr. H. Y. Fang is currently Professor Emeritus of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Lehigh University.
- Author(s)Hsai-Yang Fang,John Daniels,Ronald C. Chaney
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note330 black & white illustrations, 145 black & white tables
- Weight1315 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.