All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Environmental Science: Earth and Man provides a comprehensive and fully integrated interdisciplinary introduction to our planet, covering the complex interactions between chemistry, physics, biology, geology, hydrology, climatology, social science and environmental policy. Written in a lively and engaging style, it aims to stimulate interest in this dynamic and important area, and facilitate new ways of thinking about how environmental problems should be critically evaluated and solved.
- Author(s)Alistair B. A. Boxall,Craig Adams,Lesley C. Batty,Malcolm S. Cresser
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1192 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.