All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionA useful introduction to this topic for both students and researchers, with an emphasis on applications and practicalities rather than on a formal development. It is based on the popular software package for graphical modelling, MIM, freely available for downloading from the Internet. Following a description of some of the basic ideas of graphical modelling, subsequent chapters describe particular families of models, including log-linear models, Gaussian models, and models for mixed discrete and continuous variables. Further chapters cover hypothesis testing and model selection. Chapters 7 and 8 are new to this second edition and describe the use of directed, chain, and other graphs, complete with a summary of recent work on causal inference.
- Author(s)David Edwards
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight834 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.