All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the foundations for understanding hardware security and trust, which have become major concerns for national security over the past decade. Coverage includes security and trust issues in all types of electronic devices and systems such as ASICs, COTS, FPGAs, microprocessors/DSPs, and embedded systems. This serves as an invaluable reference to the state-of-the-art research that is of critical significance to the security of, and trust in, modern society's microelectronic-supported infrastructures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight785 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCliff Wang,Mohammad Tehranipoor
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.