All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionAssuming previous kwledge, this book provides comprehensive coverage for a first course in hazardous waste management for environmental engineers and managers. It is written primarily for generators of hazardous waste with a primary emphasis on source reduction, waste minimization, reuse, and recycling before waste disposal. The book provides guidance on how to determine the proper category of hazardous waste generators, with separate and distinct sets of requirements for the three different categories of generators, and gives basic supplemental guidance for transporters, storage, and disposal facilities. It covers proper completion of hazardous waste manifests and reports. The book explains record keeping, personnel training, and other requirements necessary to be in full compliance on inspections. A companion CD with regulatory forms, data is included.
- Author BiographyCliff VanGuilder is a licensed Professional Engineer with 20 years of experience as the Regional Solid & Hazardous Materials Engineer for the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC). He was certified as a hazardous waste inspector by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) and NYSDEC.
- Author(s)Clifton VanGuilder
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication28/01/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.