All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionA book on Petroleum Reservoir Rock Properties that can be of use to both the beginner and the expert alike.
- Author BiographyIs a Universalist Officer. Has over 28 years experience in various aspects of the Oil Industry, working as consultant in Petroleum Engineering especially Reservoir and Drilling Fluids Engineering. Has been involved in the academia since 1992 and has served as lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Departments of University of Port Harcourt and Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- Author(s)Festus Okonkwo
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.