Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe subcontinent of Indian has a long and rich architectural history, a reflection of its multifarious political and social history. In this comprehensive guide to Indian architecture, the various strands of the country's architectural history, from the dawn of civilization to modern times, are beautifully presented in word and picture. The informative text, complemented by colour photographs, specially commissioned watercolours, maps, site plans and other visual material, makes the book an essential companion for the traveller interested in India and its rich architectural traditions.
- Author Biography<i><b>Bindia Thapar</i></b> has worked in the field of design for several years. She is a visiting lecturer at the School of Architecture and Planning in New Delhi, and has illustrated several children's' books.
- Author(s)Bindia Thapar
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2005
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/12/2016
- Content Noteill
- Weight853 g
- Width222 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.