All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past twenty years, the study of industrial organization -- the analysis of imperfectly competitive markets -- has grown from a niche area of microecomics to a key component of ecomics and of related disciplines such as finance, strategy, and marketing. This book provides an issue-driven introduction to industrial organization. It includes a vast array of examples, from both within and outside the United States. While formal in its approach, the book is written in a way that requires only basic mathematical training. Supplemental materials posted on the Web make more extensive use of algebra and calculus.
- Author BiographyLuis M.B. Cabral is Professor of Economics at the Leonard Stern School of Business, New York University.
- Author(s)Luis M. B. Cabral
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Notefigure
- Weight885 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.