All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative college-level textbook for third-year college Spanish courses introduces the student to Latin American literature using a unique bilingual approach in which an English translation parallels the Spanish original. As such it is appropriate for courses which attempt to make the transition from basic language-acquisition courses to upper level elective language courses. Dr. Child also employs an historical approach, starting with the pre-Columbian oral traditions and covering five centuries through the Mexican Revolution; other features include an introductory biographical section, numerous graphs, charts, and a glossary of terms.
- Author BiographyDr. Jack Child is Professor of Spanish and Latin American Studies at the American University.
- Author(s)Jack Child
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Notedrawings,charts,bibliography,glossary
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.