CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis best-selling text creates an awareness and appreciation for the effect that law has on virtually every facet of modern life and society. Beginning with a detailed look at the organization of the U.S. system of government, the text guides you through each of the primary substantive areas of law with realistic assignments, relevant ethical considerations, and easy-to-understand judicial opinions that reinforce chapter topics. From fundamental concepts to emerging legal topics, INTRODUCTION TO LAW, International Edition presents the termilogy, principles, and cases that are having an impact on society--and on many professions--today.
- Author BiographyBeth Walston-Dunham is a licensed attorney. Additionally, she is licensed in the United States Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit.
- Author(s)Beth Walston-Dunham
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1370 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.