All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Mammalian Reproduction is a welcome contribution to the fields of gametogenesis, gamete transport, fertilization, and reproduction techlogies. Key topics covered include: *formation and maturation of male gametes; *morphology and physiology of female gametes; *how the sperm meets the egg; *sperm-egg fusion, egg activation, and implantation of fertilized egg; *assisted reproduction and environmental chemicals that have an effect on formation and function of male and female gametes. This book is for both researchers and students involved in reproductive biology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDaulat Tulsiani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.