All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Measuration & Calibration By Paul Campbell 1995, 208 pp., illus., ISBN: 978-0-8311-0223-4, $32.95 Accuracy and consistency are essential to success in manufacturing, and the techlogy of precision measurement is fully explained and illustrated in this important book. Both apprentice and practicing engineers will discover a vast amount of new material that can be applied to virtually any imaginable measurement or calibration task.
- Author(s)Paul D.Q. Campbell
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/05/2010
- Content NoteIll.tabs.
- Weight370 g
- Width154 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.