All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Mechatronics discusses the design of simpler, more ecomical, reliable, and versatile systems based on the principles of mechanics, electronics, and computing. The book describes the historical development of mechatronic systems and provides a basic background for mechatronic systems engineering. The introductory topics on mechatronics are dealt with in the book and it will prove to be very useful for undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as practice engineers. Beginning with the basic concepts of mechatronic systems, the book provides a comprehensive coverage of topics including system modelling and analysis, application of microprocessors and microcontrollers in mechatronic systems, sensors and actuators in mechatronic systems, intelligent systems for accurate operation of mechatronic systems, and application of mechatronic systems in autotronics, bionics, and avionics.
- Author BiographyDr. Appukuttan is currently Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Karnataka. He recieved his Ph D from IIT Madras and has several years of teaching experience both ast the undergraduate and postgraduate levles. Dr. Appukuttan has published many papers in national and international journals and conferences.
- Author(s)Appuu Kuttan
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Notenumerous figures
- Weight566 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.